Enable Authentication Providers
For any authentication method of your choice, it is necessary first to enable an authentication provider, or even if they are created and configured, they will not work.
To enable any Authenticator provider follow these steps:
1. Access the menu: Settings ➔ Authentication ➔ Providers
2. In the field filters, select No in the Enabled field
3. Click on the Filter button
4. Click on the Edit button from the provider to be enabled
5. Fill in the Order field with the number according to the priority of the Authentication Provider
6. In the Enabled field, select whether the device type will be enabled or not
7. Click on the Save button to complete the setup
If there is more than one enabled Authentication Provider, the authentication priority will follow the values indicated in the Order field. Thus, if a user is not found at a higher priority provider (smaller order), then senhasegura will try to authenticate at the provider with the following priority (higher orders).