Creating a new administrator user
After activating the application it is important to create another administrator user, this will prevent that the access to the application is interrupted in the hypothesis that some problem occurs that leads the user already configured to be blocked or his password is lost.
To create a second administrator user you can follow one of the paths below:
Through the quick actions button
In the top corner of the application click the Quick Actions button and select the User option:
Through the side menu
In the left side menu click on the shield icon and access the menu Settings ➔ System users ➔ Users.
Click the Show actions button in the report and then click the New option.
Both paths lead to the system's user creation form, it is important to fill in the fields carefully as this information will not only be used for system access, but will also be present in module reports that may influence audit activities. To fill out the form:
- In the field Name fill in the name of the new user who will use this user to access the system.
- In the field Email enter the email to contact this user, if desired since this field is not required.
- Then enter in the Username field the login name of this user.
Click the Set Password Manually checkbox next to the Password field and register a password for this user. The password to be registered must follow a policy that requires that the password has:
- at least 10 characters
- at least one lower case letter
- at least one capital letter
- at least one symbol
- Numbers that are not in numerical sequence
If you choose not to register your password, do not click the checkbox.caution
If a password is not registered, the user will receive a password generated by the system in his e-mail. If the e-mail has not been filled in the user will not receive the password thus making access to the application impossible.
In the field Department select the department of the employee, if desired since this field is not mandatory.
Likewise, enter the phone number for contacting the employee in the phone field, this is not a required field either.
Select the options:
- Status: if you want the user to be active for use select the option Enabled, if you do not select the option Disabled.
After entering the desired information go to the next tab:
Roles and Access groups Tabs
In this tab will be presented the roles and access groups that this user can have.
In other books, and in the manual it will be better explained what they are and how to create and edit roles, for now what you should keep in mind is that these roles define the levels and amounts of permissions you will receive.
Likewise, access groups define various access permissions that users may receive in relation to different modules of the senhasegura.
The senhasegura has some roles and access groups registered by default, understand that the role System Administrator is the one with the highest number of permissions, as well as the group Full Access that grants full access to the credentials registered.
So be very careful when selecting these options for any user, make sure that only those who need these privileges have these options set
Select the roles and access groups you wish to assign to the user and click the Save button.
This way it will be possible to use this user to perform some activities in the application, for this it will be necessary to perform a login with your credentials.
First Log In
The first login of a user in the senhasegura results in the definition of a new password, if senhasegura is not integrated with a third-party service for authentication (e.g. AD, Radius, etc), due security reasons the password should be known only by the employee.
In the first log in the user will go through the following steps:
- In the login screen enter the credentials defined in the previous registration and click on Login. Remember to use safe means to pass these credentials to the user who will use them effectively.
- A screen will appear requiring a new password to be set by the user.
- Enter the current password, the same one used to login as shown below.
- Then enter the new password following the password policy described in the box.
- Enter the confirmation of the new password
- Click the Save button
If the current password entered is correct and the new password follows the standards required by the policy the change will be saved and the user will be redirected to the application.